Applications now open for an October 2022 start.
We are delighted to confirm we are now accepting applications for the NPQs commencing in Autumn Term 2022. The DfE will fully fund these NPQs if you are a teacher working in a state school.
Please register your interest by dropping Kirsty Hamblion a short email with your name, the NPQ you are interested in, and your work email. Kirsty will then forward the application details to you.
Kirsty Hamblion E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All NPQs are fully funded for participants from state schools.
We are delighted to be delivering the newly reformed NPQ suite in partnership with Ambition Institute from September 2022. This will build upon our successful ECT programme and provide a continuation of the ‘golden thread’ of professional development throughout every stage of a teacher’s career.
We will be offering seven NPQ programmes (including two brand new ones for leading Literacy and Early Years Leadership)
Specialist NPQs (12 month programmes)
- Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD) – for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading the development of other teachers in their school. They may have responsibilities for the development of all teachers across a school or specifically trainees or teachers who are early in their career.
- Leading Teaching (NPQLT) – for teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading teaching in a subject, year group, key stage or phase.
- Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC) – For teachers who have, or are aspiring to have, responsibilities for leading behaviour and/or supporting pupil wellbeing in their school.
- NEW Leading Literacy (NPQLL) – for teachers who lead, or are aspiring to lead, literacy in any phase of education.
Leadership NPQs (18 month programmes)
- Senior Leadership (NPQSL) – for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a senior leader with cross school responsibilities.
- Headship (NPQH) – for school leaders who are, or are aspiring to be, a head teacher or head of school with responsibility for leading a school.
- NEW Early Years Leadership (NPQEYL) – for those who are, or are aspiring to be: a manager of a private, voluntary or independent early years setting; a headteacher of a school-based or maintained early years setting; an early years foundation stage leader in a state funded school or a childminder with leadership responsibilities.